Search for:

Board index  »  Suggestions  »  Some useful ideas!

PostPosted: 21 Oct 2019, 23:09 Reply with quote Report this post
Hi im of course a premium member of wikiloc.

I think it can be improved with 2 nice things. We should be able to search a trekking by overall rating, and also to search a trekking by the distance of the starting point from our house...

Trails from Hard Trekker
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2019, 17:35 Reply with quote Report this post
Hard Trekker wrote:

I think it can be improved with 2 nice things. We should be able to search a trekking by overall rating, and also to search a trekking by the distance of the starting point from our house...
Hmm.. Either you were very tired when posting , either you you have a house in the middle of Pacific Ocean ? Just open Wikiloc and you have all the filters you need.

Trails from Merel469
PostPosted: 01 Nov 2019, 19:36 Reply with quote Report this post
Merel469 wrote:
Hard Trekker wrote:

Hmm.. Either you were very tired when posting , either you you have a house in the middle of Pacific Ocean ? Just open Wikiloc and you have all the filters you need.

A filter to overall trail ranking stars? where? and a filter to search a radius distance BY CAR to your house? one this is a view of the map other is by Road!

Trails from Hard Trekker